Your wedding should be
as unique as your relationship
You found your perfect match.
Don't you deserve the perfect wedding?
At Weddings for the Ages, we are hopeless romantics who enjoy bringing people together in an inspiring and rewarding way.
COMBINED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Our friendly and professional wedding officiants are committed to helping every couple create a ceremony that is as unique as the love they share.
Weddings for the Ages has experience performing a variety of ceremonies that include:
Opposite-sex, same-sex and non-binary marriages
Non-religious or non-denominational ceremonies
You are cordially invited to Your I Do Crew: a wedding planning podcast!
Disclaimer about COVID-19:
Throughout this international health crisis, we are committed to caring for and providing unique and personal wedding ceremonies for our couples.
Here is our status as of 3/12/2020:
- The governor of Ohio has exempted weddings from being considered as prohibited mass gatherings.
- If a couple chooses to hold their wedding as planned, we will honor our contractual obligation to provide officiating services.
- While on-site, we will frequently sanitize, avoid all physical contact with guests and couples, and will wear a mask at all times. If the couple does not want masks worn during the ceremony, the officiant will work with the couple to plan logistics so that everyone can remain at a safe distance.
- If a couple chooses to, or has to reschedule their ceremony, we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate their new wedding date.
- If we are able to accommodate a rescheduled wedding, all funds paid towards a ceremony will be honored. -If a different officiant is able to accommodate a rescheduled wedding, the couple will have the opportunity to interview and accept or decline the change of officiants.
- If we are unable to accommodate a rescheduled wedding, all funds in excess of the retainer deposit will be returned to the couple.
- If a couple chooses to cancel their wedding entirely, all funds in excess of the retainer deposit will be returned to the couple.